I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I've been fighting for a while...

I'm ready for it to end.

https://twitter.com/Divinedirtclod/status/1296871056586620929?s=19

Only people mentioned by @sigma777 in this post can reply

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response garm hava to her Publication

I could use all the prayer in the world!

#BlessUp

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Double D, Jesus has NOT brought you thru all you been thru to then NOT see you to the end of this. We are cracked in ways hopefully most people aren’t, but that also means we know just how BIG OUR GOD IS. When I get low I watch the LORD speak thru Kim Clement & to hear HIS promises over America and humanity fills my soul with light. I am trying to work on me during this time. The Qigong videos on YouTube are helping with physical stress. They are easy. And then prayer & reading our Bibles. The hardest thing for me is to rest. I want to fight 24/7. The Lord is working on me to leave it with him, so I can turn of my fight/ flight response. The past has made it hard for me to turn loose. I know God has won! He is just trying to get me to loosen my grip and watch HIM work. And it is going to be glorious Double D! So you rest & work on shedding the physical burden of all this with some Qigong. Relaxes the mind. Then I can focus on Jesus better.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

❤️Right here for you brother🙏🏻✨🕊prayers going up❤️🤗

(10) Show this thread