https://www.facebook.com/groups/bigislandmissingchildren/posts/1399957257027467/

NXIVM is a Hollywood sex cult that owned 11 daycares worldwide and had strong political ties. Grace Park of Hawaii 5-0 is a member.

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Same group from upstate NY? They were operating out of the town where my sister lives. There's a lot of defense companies up there and I had heard that the guy was hanging out with people from my neice's theater club at RPI. I wonder if the President of RPI was connected. She was in tight with Soetoro and made a crazy salary there, I think 7 million. She was also involved with CERN. Here's the crazy thing. I always thought that that area of upstate NY was ideal for raising children. I was shocked to hear this was taking place in Clifton Park.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Yes, ty for sharing.

And now we know what they were up to=. Makes me so sick. No one know unless they were involved.

Wonder if they were involved with finger lakes also.

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Barbara Bush was on the board of Rainbow Gardens…..the daycares you mentioned above

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

woah...I did not know that.

Wow...

(1) Show this thread

Been out all day thanks doing the digging