Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
CM_ Patriot

IS IT THIS???

(Ethan Huff) Authorities have uncovered another dirty secret of the NXIVM sex cult, which was apparently operating a chain of faux daycare centers that in reality were child sex slave facilities funded by campaign supporters of failed Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2019/12/nxivm-sex-cult-ran-daycare-centers-where-child-sex-slaves-were-subjected-to-mutilation-and-other-heinous-experiments/

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

ST JUDES HAS ONE OF THE TEMPLE'S LIKE EPSTIEN ISLAND HAD ON THEIR CAMPUS. I AM SO AFRAID OF THAT RABBIT HOLE. WOULD POST A PICTURE BUT THIS SITE WON'T LET ME ANYMORE.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response A Fellow Human to her Publication

Yes, I have raised money for St Judes in the past for a charity in a job I had. I raised money for United Way also, for many years.

Yes, I am afraid of that rabbit hole also.

Try the old v2 original au link to post. The new link does not work.

https://v2.anonup.com/thread/11780023

(1) Show this thread

Until the Twit Purge of '21 General Flynn was interested in the Messages I was putting out there, In THEIR words "The Time Is Now"

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

They Were/are EVERYWHERE..
AND-
RENO-
CHOME
Suppliers

Companies to Focus on Unmet Needs of Children’s Hospitals.....

About Fresenius Kabi USA

Fresenius Kabi USA (www.fresenius-kabi.com/us) is a global healthcare company that specializes in medicines and technologies for
--> infusion, transfusion

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Red Man to his Publication

100 percent

like vampires

(1) Show this thread