1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

How A True INFJ Knows People Feel Weird Towards Them - YouTube

How A True INFJ Knows People Feel Weird Towards Them. People can avoid INFJs for as long as they want. They can hide their feelings for all they care— but IN...

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

They can see how people feel weird about their values - we're an enigma

The Look of shame on people's faces when they don't believe their excuses = BS meter

They watch how people react to their seriousness - it's not seriousness but bluntness

People can't seem to answer the INFJ's curious questions - we ask "why"

They don't reciprocate their kindness - it's not that they don't understand, but don't know how

I wonder if the BS portion you mentioned, if you thought the opposite as I first did when listening. The INFJ gives the look, I do. I just explained yesterday in a post about how as an INFJ mom, that I can just give the look of 'I wouldn't do that if I were you' or "You're in hot water now' looks. I am very expressive in my face, and people can read me. And yes, my ex husband got to where he couldn't look me in the eye anymore, (he was cheating on me and lied a lot). So I resonate with all of the video!😊

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

BS meter: it’s not that I don’t believe the excuses because some are valid (at the time of the incident), but the excuses create a rabbit hole or cover for reality.

Heck, I’ve done it! Explaining ‘why’ is not an issue for me, and some of us have to work through/process what happened, and what we “think” happened in order to come to reality; sometime that reality is not what we want to admit right away; but when it actively hides reality or the truth is where I tend to draw the line.

In the past few months, I can tell BS is on it’s way via the the words used, tone, and body language; aside from outside observations. Because i work mainly with kids (directly or indirectly through adults) I can give that look, but I have it.

I wouldn't say I resonate w/ the On Track's videos, the same goes for Frank James also on Youtube, but they give me the ability to laugh at and not question myself