How A True INFJ Knows People Feel Weird Towards Them - YouTube

How A True INFJ Knows People Feel Weird Towards Them. People can avoid INFJs for as long as they want. They can hide their feelings for all they care— but IN...

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

What is an INFJ?

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

They can see how people feel weird about their values - we're an enigma

The Look of shame on people's faces when they don't believe their excuses = BS meter

They watch how people react to their seriousness - it's not seriousness but bluntness

People can't seem to answer the INFJ's curious questions - we ask "why"

They don't reciprocate their kindness - it's not that they don't understand, but don't know how

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

I wonder if the BS portion you mentioned, if you thought the opposite as I first did when listening. The INFJ gives the look, I do. I just explained yesterday in a post about how as an INFJ mom, that I can just give the look of 'I wouldn't do that if I were you' or "You're in hot water now' looks. I am very expressive in my face, and people can read me. And yes, my ex husband got to where he couldn't look me in the eye anymore, (he was cheating on me and lied a lot). So I resonate with all of the video!😊

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

My kids said when mom gave the look, they knew they were going to be in trouble or not to do something.

(2) Show this thread

Proud MAGA American. Wife, Mom, Grandmother & Cancer survivor. #Familyiseverything

Off topic, but how is that beautiful baby doing? I've been praying non-stop. 🙏♥️

In response Bookish Girl to her Publication

Oh that wasn't my baby, I think you mean the CJ or MJ post, I just re-shared, I don't have any babies, except a Grandbaby! And she is well! TY!!!

(1) Show this thread