🇺🇸 Q The Storm Rider explains
the Anon movement:
Why QTeam did NOT organize Anons
like the deep state organized ANTIFA or BLM.

Our anonymity kept us SAFE
& enabled us to post the TRUTH 24/7
to be read by MILLIONS every day
& MILLIONS of lives were saved
through our networks sharing information
on vaccines, the cabal, EXPOSING DS Ops, etc.

Q MIL OPS have eclipsed the MSM
with Q networks, Freedom Fighters,
Underground ANON networks,
Conservative networks.

In less that 3 years Freedom Fighter Ops
spread throughout the planet.

Q MIL OPERATIONS
have defeated the deep state
through a cloud of war
A FOG OF WAR.
JFK’s IRREGULAR WARFARE.

WE
ARE
THE
PLAN
TO
SAVE
HUMANITY 🐸

INTO THE STORM WE GO

#wwg1wga

Suggest every Anon around the globe
read QTSR's post
& read it with pride 🙏🏻🕊❤️

👇 QTSR 2 pgs

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I have high respect & appreciation of anons & the potential risks being very serious. I am honored to be able to support anons & non-anons with my small part with info, laughs, prayers & commentary.
We each have our own path to be traveled. Just me, trying to be me as God intends, 1 face, 1 account, non-bot, non-anon. DS has tracked much for a long time, my book purchasing would have gotten me listed long ago.
God bless my AU frens with safety & guidance on the good path.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

By being anonymous, it removed ego from the equation. We serve a much higher purpose and many would call that serving God and not self.

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

But Charlie...I dont see u as anonomous. U have a pic of urself as ur profile...thats one of the things I love about u! Idk why it bothers me so much...anonymity, except it's why I never had a social media account or desire...there was no accountability or Trust possible. And from what I know now....its allowed alot of evil to exist right here on the innernet. See, to me Charlie...U rock cuz I can see u. I still have to Trust that it IS u...and thats a problem for another day. But I love the guy in the picture and it's him I speak to. Color me naive. Ur my favorite "anon" as for ur take and contribution...I see u as a real good guy!, partly cuz i can see u. And many i cant see. I hope u get what I mean. Not weird I hope.👋🫤🤍🏁🤍

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

I didn't hide until I was frightened into it, and that's a long story. So I changed my name on social media and my blog. When I came back on AnonUp last Fall I decided to just be me...zero effs given. Love you Charlie.

(6) Show this thread

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

Ready we are Mr. President to serve in any capacity possible to help save the children.

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

💪❤️🕊🐸

I was just thinking today, Brandy,
I don't know how many Anons there are
worldwide
but apparently ENOUGH
to punch a hole in deep state narratives
on the internet & the MSM.
So brilliant.
Such an honor to be a part
of this FREEDOM / SOVEREIGNTY / TRUTH
movement 😻