Going up against the BBC, councils, courts, police... I am under no illusions about the nature of the fights I am engaged in. Powerful criminals who have a lot of reasons to stop me. But this is my calling, and this is our time.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Heavenly Father, please wrap our good friend, Martin, in a veil of your protection. Give him strength, and wisdom and endurance to persevere. Please open the eyes of the enemies who would attack him for reasons that they themselves do not understand. Please help him remember in the dark of night that he is not alone, he is loved and appreciated by us, his friends. Be with him day and night, Lord. Let him walk in the light and power of your truth, love, justice, and wisdom. We ask this in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

You are loved and supported.
Expose them.
Bring Justice.
We The People
Blessings
You are doing it.
πŸ™πŸ’œπŸ’₯

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

πŸ™ŒπŸ»βœ¨πŸ•Šβœ¨

Together we are strong

#WWG1WGA for GOD and COUNTRY! #MAGA #FREEDOM

You got this and no doubt your caliber of intellect is a powerful tool...they should be scared!

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

god protect you.
we are with you

#JusticeForTheChildren #releaseGhislaineMaxwellClientsList #BushKilledJFK #ThankYouAssange

We aRe With You, MartinπŸ•ŠπŸ’œβœ¨οΈ

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

FJB .......Trump is my President

May our Heavenly Father shine his light of protection around you . God bless .

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ55πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

πŸ™ .

Love to see that fighting energy back in you, Martin!! Fight on πŸ™ŒπŸ’ͺ

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

Martin, you are a beloved patriot, even thou you are in England

A believer of my creator, wife, mother, and wide awake. My goal to keep connecting spreading love, truth, and high vibes

Martin, keep the faith! We are with you but most of all Father is with you! Much love to you Martin

Helicopter repairman vehemently fighting 3 letter agency corruption. If you work for Puerto Rico Trust 62 or 2, you are a fraud

Highly organised criminal enterprises....think RICO, except they wear suits and control the corrupt courts, BAR associates and "regulators" ; very few of them indeed have the clean hands doctrine, unlike anons who most help and assist their fellow man.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™

Diogenes knock off; Ph.D., educator in remission. (rev. 3-17-2023)

All individuals seek the fresh air of freedom, but only those who are willing to begin the journey and maintain a terrible resolve may be the ones who attain it. Again, it's choice and commitment versus acceptance and compliance. Not everyone's cup of tea.

God be with you.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

There is POWER in the blood of Jesus. I plead His blood over you and your battle. He goes before you and makes a way no other can. You have already won.