That was a long day's work... but I have dug up some really interesting things about the BBC, TV Licensing, and Capital Business Services Ltd. Can't spill all the beans yet, as it's a court case in progress and you don't want to tip your hand to the opposition. https://newsletter.martingeddes.com/p/the-propaganda-empire-strikes-back?sd=pf

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

If people could grasp that the FCC classifies news channels as entertainment channels and falls under the ethics category like any other channel on your "programming box".
Cartoons, reality TV, news channels......there is no difference.
It was structured like that by design.
There should be ethics. They should tell the truth. They should be honest in journalism but the fact is....that, by design, they are held to no standard, contractually, to provide the public with honest journalism. That gives them the opportunity to legally propagandize.
Only the public, by viewership, can hold them accountable.

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

(metaphorically speaking) You had to get behind Steven Yaxley-Lenon didn't you? aka TommyR? Or are all his suits settled?

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Thank you for bringing your sword into this fight.

Pens are truly mightier than the very best-crafted swords on earth.

Books were the death of architecture, and now we have to reverse that current back on itself.

We need to re-bind the things in our sketchy history we have loosed upon the earth...

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

👏👏👏

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

thanks Martin yours is always a pleasant read