#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

:(

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Ok VK, so tell me what it is that you get out of taking the shrooms?
Nana has done shroom juice when I was younger, have also tried once the Mickey Mouse LSD and some milder acids but other than the real telepathic abilities that the LSD gives, I don't really understand the wanting for all the hallucinations which is mostly what I got out of it.

With the shrooms actually debilitated from laughter, which at the time was funny party time thing occasionally when in a safe environment, but not really something that appeals to me at this point. I mean, only to be fookdup from what I have seen, not really any kind of revelations into soul experience.
You just doing it for mindless fun break or what?

Serious question >>>school me please?

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I'll try. I believe that the mushroom opens our sensory perception to the more subtle energies and in a kind way if you respect the medicine. Microdosing is a way to forgo the hallucinogenic effects and possibly benefit in cases of PTSD, depression... Not a certified mushroom consultant. I have Paul Stamets email if you want it in DM. That's where my deeper understanding began. Paul spoke at Bioneers many years ago which is complicated. I know Kenny and Nina that founded that org. They're in Santa Fe. Nana- God put me in the strangest places.

Well that is understandable based on what I have experience with these as well.

I would guess that "micro" dosing is the key.
Definitely not the fan of outright uncontrollable hallucinations, which is where recreational dosing takes place.

I know for a fact that there are telepathic abilities activated with it, so if you can isolate the goodness of it and leave out the bad parts, I can see where it would be of benefit.

Thanks, sure would love the info DM.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Will do. I don't like to be out of my body either, especially now. Timing Is Everything.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

😘Nana agrees, we need to be sharp!

(1) Show this thread

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

Nana.. if you find out or figure out how to do that please share. 🙏

In response I am What I am to her Publication

Sure but I dont plan to use it at this point.
I have been able to talk to the ppl and entities telepathically in the consciousness already without it,
Something I will research a bit more and look into trying later.
I feel like when I get time to devote to expanding my soul powers I wont need anything else.

(1) Show this thread