Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

Couldn't possibly get on the streets and have a bunch of delerious already dead thinking zombies. 😒 didnt we read somewhere about putin (supposedly) lacing our military or the public with LSD? Just thinking out loud here.

(1) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

I put bee pollen in my tea yesterday and I could say OOPS and knock off a several hours of fasting which now maybe doesn't count.
OR
I just leave it BEE :)

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Ummm, not what I was hoping to hear from you.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

Is BEER a FOOD? 🍻🍻🍻? Asking for a friend.

I tried them, ain't gonna lie, leads to ZERO higher thoughts, is really the brain being poisoned hence the weird shit that happens. NOW MaryJane I like.

Stop listening to AI and listen to your Intuition. I highly doubt shrooms are breaking a fast. Do what feels right to you VK ❤️

A Native American Indian named White Feather ( an author) told me Psilocybin shrooms dissolve a membrane in the brain that blocks us from accessing higher consciousness. Maybe.

Anyway, others ask, are spores spy satellites from outter space?

"What most people don’t know is that McKenna was a huge proponent of the Psilocybin Panspermia Theory. Terence said that magic mushrooms may be a “highly-intelligent species” that came to Earth as spores migrating through space. A fungal species that is now trying to build a symbiotic relationship with the human race.

Said McKenna:

“The mushroom was somehow more than a plant hallucinogen or even a shamanic ally of the classic sort. [Psilocybin] was in fact a kind of intelligent entity — not of earth…”

https://www.wholecelium.com/blog/did-mushroom-spores-come-from-outer-space/

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

All living things are part of the connected consciousness. Shrooms are other Herbal Medicines are a direct Link to Mother

(1) Show this thread

Willpower.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Timestamp = Q 829

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

The last time I had magic mushrooms was in 89’ when I lived on Maui, we went up country Early in the morning to pick em out of the cow pattys. The next day my stomach hurt from laughing so hard the night before, it was a beautiful memory and it’s time to make some more . 🍄

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

I too lived on Maui and did mushrooms. Not sure of year, 89-90?

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ok VK, so tell me what it is that you get out of taking the shrooms?
Nana has done shroom juice when I was younger, have also tried once the Mickey Mouse LSD and some milder acids but other than the real telepathic abilities that the LSD gives, I don't really understand the wanting for all the hallucinations which is mostly what I got out of it.

With the shrooms actually debilitated from laughter, which at the time was funny party time thing occasionally when in a safe environment, but not really something that appeals to me at this point. I mean, only to be fookdup from what I have seen, not really any kind of revelations into soul experience.
You just doing it for mindless fun break or what?

Serious question >>>school me please?

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I'll try. I believe that the mushroom opens our sensory perception to the more subtle energies and in a kind way if you respect the medicine. Microdosing is a way to forgo the hallucinogenic effects and possibly benefit in cases of PTSD, depression... Not a certified mushroom consultant. I have Paul Stamets email if you want it in DM. That's where my deeper understanding began. Paul spoke at Bioneers many years ago which is complicated. I know Kenny and Nina that founded that org. They're in Santa Fe. Nana- God put me in the strangest places.

(1) Show this thread

stay under 50 calories total and you're good, have fun! enjoy! 😆

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Actually, as with any medicinal plant or mycelia or 'tea', fasting is optimal the day of a journey. Or at least wait 3 hours after a light meal to ingest.
You want the body nourished, but not full and busy digesting for optimal uptake and transport.

"Let food be thy medicine, and let medicine be thy food" –– Hippocrates

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Now, that’s how ya break the matrix!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Shrooms are meant to be enjoyed with fasting.

Food + Shrooms > Yuck

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Agree! While or just after a fast + shrooms = 🖼️😬

(1) Show this thread

#RedPanda activated, comment connoisseur with a penchant for unveiling hypocrisy.

Betelgeuse is looking pretty fuzzy and I haven’t even eaten any shrooms.

#WWG1WGA for GOD and COUNTRY! #MAGA #FREEDOM

fasting and shrooms could be intense-I see why the sad face. Of note, it is described as a food not a drug.

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Only followers of this user (@misfire) can see their posts

somebody ask AI why godzilla has floppy ass feet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_-M7wjXh24

godzilla 1985 - Best Scenes - YouTube

Big G's best scenes in the 1985 movie

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I think there is an A.I. fight……We got Chat GPT & Now Dan? Who IS For real? Wait……Both are A.I. DUDE/VK….WTF happened to “think for ourselves”? Cat vids? Hints we’re chasing 🐎💩 laser lights doing hoops. I’m not….just asking! I know you’re not gonna answer, just asking the ? For others! 😉.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Would not recommend huffing them

Not if you take them in pill form, so you good! :)

(1) Show this thread