There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

I find it absolutely thrilling to go full nerd and teach someone something new they didn't know prior to our interaction. 🤓 I'm also equally amped to learn new things from others too! So don't hesitate to teach me something, I adore stimulating conversations! I won't snap at you or say, "I already knew that!" either, (Even if I did, I will never say, lol!). I'm willing to learn and review things, I thirst for it. I openly admit and I'm not ashamed to say I do not know it all. There's so much to know I highly doubt I ever will either, however, I'll happily absorb anything taught like a cute little hooman shaped sponge all the same! 😊🤍

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

an absolutely good morning on that Qn. Myrtle

Good morning Manny how are you today? How has wifey been?

In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

doing excellent and busy as always, wifey too is doing even better enjoying her day off

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication

Bussiness is good and wifey has her feet up, That's a huge blessing!😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread