I find it absolutely thrilling to go full nerd and teach someone something new they didn't know prior to our interaction. πŸ€“ I'm also equally amped to learn new things from others too! So don't hesitate to teach me something, I adore stimulating conversations! I won't snap at you or say, "I already knew that!" either, (Even if I did, I will never say, lol!). I'm willing to learn and review things, I thirst for it. I openly admit and I'm not ashamed to say I do not know it all. There's so much to know I highly doubt I ever will either, however, I'll happily absorb anything taught like a cute little hooman shaped sponge all the same! 😊🀍

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Reflex *.* to his Publication

πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

(1) Show this thread

What interests you?
Gospel of Thomas
Know thyself
Cooking real food
The perfect Marriage
Erasmus and how to raise children

What are you teaching others?
What have you got to 'offer'?

One great source of information
Asha Logos on YouTube.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response MvA_r to his Publication

My interests are all over the place: πŸ˜‚ Fine arts, music, philosophy, dancing, biblical knowledge, symbolism, gardening, foraging, photography, antiques, history, cooking, gaming, spirituality, poetry, archery, birdwatching, camping, hiking.
I have lots of random pieces of information I've retained over the years that I don't mind sharing here and there but my favorite to teach fall mostly under the arts and biblical knowledge. 😊

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

LOVE THIS!!! 🀩😍

(1) Show this thread

Thriving Survivalist, Truth Seeker, Diligent Researcher, Constitutional Oath Defender

Your ego will try to convince you that everything is normal. Your eyes and ears will tell you when something is wrong with the world 🌎

In response Harold Holman to his Publication

Eyes and ears can be decieved too...The McGurk Effect is a good example of this. πŸ˜‹
https://youtu.be/2k8fHR9jKVM

(1) Show this thread

π“˜πšπ“Άπ••α’πšπ›ˆπ π π›‰ From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

an absolutely good morning on that Qn. Myrtle

In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication

Good morning Manny how are you today? How has wifey been?

(1) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

❀❀❀

Love this!
Same here, I love to absorb and learn. β˜ΊοΈπŸ’«

In response Turtle Lips to her Publication

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

(1) Show this thread