β™₯️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better WorldπŸ™......WWG1WGA

πŸ’§Been trying to stay positive and not vent, but sorry I have to say something and Warn those who know Friends and Family who have received the Toxic Jab

I lost my first friend to "Dying Suddenly" this last Monday and Yes I'm very sad, but I have to admit I'm mostly MAD AS HELL

He was having chest pains Monday morning that weren't normal or going away so he went to the hospital and as he was walking into the waiting room he collapsed and died of a heart attack right there...Nothing they could do they said
But had a clean bill of health from his doctor a month earlier

A Healthy Young man 58 with 3 teenage daughters who will never get to see their father watch them graduate, have their father walk them down the isle at their weddings or see them start families of their own

A couple that will never get to retire or grow old together

Yes people die everyday for all kinds of reasons and I have faith that it's God's plan - But this NO - This is Murder and People need to pay!

I’m so very sorry for your loss πŸ˜”πŸ™

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TurtleLips in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Turtle Lips, click on at the bottom under it