💧Been trying to stay positive and not vent, but sorry I have to say something and Warn those who know Friends and Family who have received the Toxic Jab

I lost my first friend to "Dying Suddenly" this last Monday and Yes I'm very sad, but I have to admit I'm mostly MAD AS HELL

He was having chest pains Monday morning that weren't normal or going away so he went to the hospital and as he was walking into the waiting room he collapsed and died of a heart attack right there...Nothing they could do they said
But had a clean bill of health from his doctor a month earlier

A Healthy Young man 58 with 3 teenage daughters who will never get to see their father watch them graduate, have their father walk them down the isle at their weddings or see them start families of their own

A couple that will never get to retire or grow old together

Yes people die everyday for all kinds of reasons and I have faith that it's God's plan - But this NO - This is Murder and People need to pay!

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

I’m so very sorry for your loss 😔🙏

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

So very sorry for the loss of your friend. I will keep you & his family in my prayers. Hugs!

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication

Thank you so much Kathryn🙏

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

So very sorry for your loss,,, I am praying that many of these jabs were filled with placebo... people need time be held accountable!

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

In response I am What I am to her Publication

Thank you....Yes they absolutely do!!

(1) Show this thread

Prayers fren. I have no words. 🙏❤️

In response RoccoQ to her Publication

Thank you so much Rocco....🙏

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

My daughter got the vax. How long had it been since he got the jab? Its been over a yr for her. I still worry.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Please keep an eye on your daughter for any signs at all and I will be praying that she will have no effects at all🙏....Too I have heard that a lot of doctors were actually giving placebos instead of the real vax especially to the young.

We believe it was about a year ago when he got the jab and not sure about any boosters.

(1) Show this thread