#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Totally forgot to start my fast this morning so starting now. Who's in for the next 48 hours?

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

I have already completed 30 hours...

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response ... Fighter to her Publication

I would have been 24 hours in. Just around 8 hours so far.

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

I made this for my two youngest sons. Spinach, diced onion, chicken, and swiss cheese baked inside bread dough.
It's testing me ;-)
They're not home yet. I'll let them enjoy.

In response Cee Bear to her Publication

awe come on! teasing me!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

South Park is Matthew's favorite. When he was in the hospital last year after seizures and emergency brain surgery (post vax), we watched SP 24/7.

WoW!! Did not know any of that! Sorry havenโ€™t watch that show in awhile now! Use to enjoy the silliness, now it seems they know more! I donโ€™t watch too much tv anymore!! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Yeah, it was quite an experience. 3 pm he had seizures at work, and I was called, ambulance took him to local hospital. MRI showed mass in brain, and by midnight he was being transferred to UPMS Presbyterian hospital for emergency brain surgery.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Only people mentioned by @beverly1111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Beverly Hayes, click on at the bottom under it