#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Totally forgot to start my fast this morning so starting now. Who's in for the next 48 hours?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I have already completed 30 hours...

I would have been 24 hours in. Just around 8 hours so far.

In response ... Fighter to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Almost 40 hours.

Can someone explain why I feel so good?🤗

Even yesterday when my stomach would growl, I wasn't starving. Only issue last night was I thought my heart was acting up & when I tested, it said bradycardia 48 beats per min. So I lay in bed feeling these loud, slow beats till almost 1 am. Then my 15 year old Min Pin that has been been waking up between 4 & 5 the last couple nights, wanted up at 5. Took a hour and a half nap in the recliner until my husband let Happy the rescue out who ran & promptly jumped in my lap.

I should feel really crappy. Not so. Only a smidge crappy.😂

Gonna aim for the 48 or more as long as I feel good.

Thanks for goal@VincentKennedy. 😍

Don´t worry Patriot, you´re only 16 hours late 😁. Take your time 😊

36 hours only, 12 hours more and I would be there

Hi VK.
My normal fasting schedule is every Wednesday and Friday, so, I’m with you today, but, I’ve decided to not go the full 48 hours straight (which would end up being 72 hours for me). I’ll have to be with you in spirit only tomorrow. Sorry. :)

Caps = 29 > 11.
TS = 7:25 PM.

🙏✝️

Nov 01, 2017 2:13:10 AM EDT
Anonymous
Some things must remain classified to the very end. NK is not being run by Kim, he’s an actor in the play. Who is the director? The truth would sound so outrageous most Americans would riot, revolt, reject, etc.
The pedo networks are being dismantled.
The child abductions for satanic rituals (ie Haiti and other 3rd world countries) are paused (not terminated until players in custody).
We pray every single day for God’s guidance and direction as we are truly up against pure evil.

so hard when my family keep asking if i want some pizza or subs.😩

11:58 to 7:58 - :33 = 7:25

I’m in about 9 hrs now, not counting since I ate dinner at 7pm yesterday! Do those hrs count? 🥰🙏🏼

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Q 24 and Q 8

Timestamp = Q 725
Ask yourself, if a missile was launched by rogue actors, what would be the purpose?
Ask yourself, what would/should immediately start a WAR?
Ask yourself, would the PUBLIC understand the following statement: "Rogue actors (Clowns/US former heads of State) initiated a missile launch in order to 'force' the US into a WAR/conflict against X?"
Be the autists we know you are.
Those who cannot understand that we cannot simply start arresting w/o first ensuring the safety & well-being of the population, shifting the narrative, removing those in DC through resignation to ensure success, defeating ISIS/MS13 to prevent fail-safes, freezing assets to remove network-to-network abilities, kill off COC to prevent top-down comms/org, etc etc. should not be participating in discussions.
Q

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

That’s great stuff VK . 24 is all I ever do , or have done .

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

The first 24 are the hardest, if you get past that you are in good shape.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

In response Cee Bear to her Publication

awe come on! teasing me!! 🤣😂

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

In response Cee Bear to her Publication

Its 9.11 am in Scotland and I am 17 hrs 20 mins into fast and could easily eat that for breakfast, looks great

(3) Show this thread