Carolyn and Kayleigh look like they could be mother and daughter ❤️

Only people mentioned by @ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

This is Kayleigh with her parents . Many blondes typically look similar but she is now in her 30's and has a family of her own. ❤️
#FamilyIsEverything

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

I support freedom, the constitution and DJT. I do not tolerate trolls. My name on Twitter was OneTruePatriot.

She is NOT their daughter! People should stop spreading that. She has parents, and they aren't it.

Proud patriot mama and wife! ❤️🤍💙 Digital soldier 👊 Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Trolls get blocked 🙅🏻‍♀️

In response Suzie Sunshine to her Publication

I hadn't seen anyone spread it. Just made this pic stitch after some thought, and it suprised me. I also just mow noticed SHE has an adam's apple 🙃 So you are probably right, SHE is not their DAUGHTER 😬

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

In response Suzie Sunshine to her Publication

I don't think that's an Adams apple, and I believe her to be a female. She really does look alot like Caroline, and I too have heard rumors about her being there daughter. There are also reports of Caroline being pregnant when the plane incident happened.

(2) Show this thread