#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

👀

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

I live an hour away and I don't know if we will know the gravity of it for a while but... Could they be covering up the other issues and blaming this one event to get buyout, Financial and hidden schemes? 🤔

It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance - Thomas Sowell

Fits can you explain to me why everyone thinks VK is a god? I don't get good energy from him.

Energetic Connection; Melchizedek; King of Righteousness.

In response David Higgins to his Publication

This is a favorite. He's not teasing. Loves the Art of Manipulation.

It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance - Thomas Sowell

In response Desert Rat to his Publication

Must be why I get a bad vibe. Manipulation isn't my thing.

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

This is the initial post in the thread you're talking about. Not a god just an Anon.

Only people mentioned by @David23 in this post can reply

Energetic Connection; Melchizedek; King of Righteousness.

After 65 years I'm just now able to recall dreams. Last night whatever company I was employed by was hunting me down in industrial complexes. Two friends from High School were there giving me burner phones. All very odd yet somehow (probably because dream recall is new to me) entertaining.

Mean Cats. No thanks..... that would be a nightmare.😓

In response Desert Rat to his Publication

Sounds like your subconscious thinks you know information that some people might want to shut you up for, possibly.

(1) Show this thread