#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

👀

I live an hour away and I don't know if we will know the gravity of it for a while but... Could they be covering up the other issues and blaming this one event to get buyout, Financial and hidden schemes? 🤔

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Biznitch in this post can reply

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

I think your on to something here

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

I grew up in bridgeton mo

look what they did to my old neighborhood

it is devastated

so I totally get it

people wonder why I don't trust government

The Homefront story. The film looks at the communities living in the North St. Louis County as they fight against the illegal dump of radioactive materials at the West Lake Landfill and the contamination spread around Coldwater Creek. The film has a dramatic progression as an underground fire, known in bureaucratese as a subsurface smoldering event, on the Bridgeton side of the landfill gets closer to the West Lake side, where radioactive materials are located. Any contact between the fire and radioactive waste would lead to a wide spread of radionuclides into the air, causing an even worse environmental and health disaster than already existed.

https://thebulletin.org/2018/06/atomic-homefront-a-film-about-struggling-to-live-with-manhattan-project-radioactive-waste/

Yes this is what I heard from channeler Ivan Teller last night that it was an insurance scam!!!

It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance - Thomas Sowell

Fits can you explain to me why everyone thinks VK is a god? I don't get good energy from him.

Energetic Connection; Melchizedek; King of Righteousness.

In response David Higgins to his Publication

Agreed.

Energetic Connection; Melchizedek; King of Righteousness.

In response David Higgins to his Publication

This is a favorite. He's not teasing. Loves the Art of Manipulation.

(2) Show this thread