Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Is this new because Nana saw where Entheos posted something saying that someone gave him what he thought was a new dump of Epstein files only to spend hours sifting thro to see they were not new ones.
Anyone know for sure?

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

not sure...this is from Entheos' TG channel.

(1) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Court documents released...so will we wait 20 plus years to see arrests???
Asking for all the children

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Cat's out of the bag 163🔥

The search function in those documents is superb.

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

There was a time in the history of the United States of America when you would be hanged for stealing a man's horse. You would be in danger of being hung if you insulted a man's wife or mother. While these punishments are now considered outrageous, when did our justice system stop protecting the young and vulnerable victims of sexual abuse? Why has it taken decades to reveal how, when and who were involved in these immoral crimes against children (especially women)? When will the people participating in these crimes ever be held accountable for their crimes? Our complacency must end or these outrageous acts will continue. Only when we refuse to accept and tolerate such evil deeds will they come to an end. We must demand full disclosure to the facts that have already been proven in court. Not one perpetrator should go unnoticed by the public.

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

Did you notice the number of pages ??/ 2024, Trump back in 2024 ....I am not a decoder but that is interesting.

In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication

Great Catch!

But remember VK says#2023!! 🙌. (maybe there is a blank page in that Mix? 😂🤣)

(1) Show this thread

he bought his teeth 1 size too big

Kim, what do you think this means?
“Iowa”? 🤷‍♀️

Entheos at 9:00 central

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Not sure exactly
Could be Grassley...or I think POTUS mentioned Farmers in Iowa in his last speech. or something else :)

(1) Show this thread