Canadian Truth Seeker. Lover of music, nature & animals. Anti vax , Anti gov't . Pro Trump. Waiting for the movie to end , and the EMF.

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

In response Sharon Yak to her Publication

Do you think the public will get the Submarine logs in the same Century as the Flight logs???????

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication

The only surprise was seeing Donald Trump's name. But it was only once and early on when they were still friends.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @scifiwriter in this post can reply

In response David Treciak to his Publication

He’s never been on there. Trust me if he was it would be one every channel 24/7 and they would say it was just him.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Trump 2021 to his Publication

Yes he is on the list. Just once. I did not know until this morning.

Open this link and search his last name. I was shocked, but some anons have explained what happened to me. He went to NY, not Epstein island, just once.

https://ia803407.us.archive.org/33/items/epstein-flight-logs-unredacted/EPSTEIN%20FLIGHT%20LOGS%20UNREDACTED.pdf

(1) Show this thread