Canadian Truth Seeker. Lover of music, nature & animals. Anti vax , Anti gov't . Pro Trump. Waiting for the movie to end , and the EMF.

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

In response Sharon Yak to her Publication

Do you think the public will get the Submarine logs in the same Century as the Flight logs???????

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

The only surprise was seeing Donald Trump's name. But it was only once and early on when they were still friends.

In response David Treciak to his Publication

He’s never been on there. Trust me if he was it would be one every channel 24/7 and they would say it was just him.

(1) Show this thread

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Is this the one you are talking about?

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Most of the names on that flight list being passed around, aren’t actually on the flight logs.

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Most of the people on the “visitors list” arent even on the flight logs. Now wondering if perhaps they're on the submarine list?

(4) Show this thread