TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

MY MIND IS BLOWN. MY FEED POPPED UP AN ODD PICTURE OF#Trump NEXT TO MJ FROM 6 MOS AGO, CAPTIONED THE BEST IS YET TO COME.πŸ‘€#tbiytc I β™₯️ MICHAEL JACKSON. HIS DEATH ROCKED MY WORLD. SO I CLICKED IT...

HERE WE GO...πŸ‡πŸ•³οΈ WE'RE BEING PRIMED FOR THE BIG REVEAL. THE VIDEO SHOWED MICHAEL IN VARIOUS DISGUISES SO HE COULD GO SEE A MOVIE. SHOWED HIS BURN ACCIDENT. INTRODUCED US TO DAVE DAVE A BURN VICTIM MICHAEL BEFRIENDED OR? HE DID AN INTERVIEW WITH LARRY KING 2018 DIED LATER THAT YEAR. MJ QLUES POP UP IN SCOTTY MAR10 VIDS, HIGHER UPS, ETC.
HE'S ALIVE. THIS! πŸ‘‡& HIS VOICE!😲

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Saw this vid thought it was him--Burns were worse than orig stated IMHO watchin the pep fire vid. Recently saw a vid coroner van supposed MJ inside (reporters following)--pulled up opened back door and MJ or a look-a-like ran in. IDFK anymore--whats real? Is real real?

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Jim Cue to his Publication

Real? Normal? What does that mean anymore? It's like Propaganda for children.

This weird thing happens to me when I hear something or see something that speaks to me on some level I can't comprehend. The hair on my arms will stand up and I'll get goosebumps. it affects me at a SOUL level. When I saw this, I knew he was still alive. I believe it.

The timing of his death was bizarre. So many things didn't add up. Turns out his doctor wasn't even a cardiologist. He had help from Bahrain. He had money. He wanted so much to be FREE. I believe he's alive. That's real to me. I feel you man! πŸ™

When the veil lifts I believe we will have quantum BS detectors again and can no longer be lied to--we already "feel" each other more everyday--this will grow IMHO.

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @1QLight in this post can reply

In response Jim Cue to his Publication

Amen... πŸ‘ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ