Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication

Remember the states who were banning it? I have spent some time in the medical field and I was flabbergasted that 'politicians' could tell doctors how to prescribe meds that weren't "scheduled" drugs like morphine. It made NO SENSE to me whatsoever.

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

I am a hospice RN and we were actually allowed to use HCQ. I had a patient's family who refused the treatment for their dad because "Dr. Faucci and the WHO saod it wilk kill him!!!!" He died. I was so mad. Nothing I could do.

I am so sorry for your loss. I have clients that are taking the vaccine. No amount of science changes their mind. It is heartbreaking and so frustrating.

In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IrishLassie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tanya Drayton, click on at the bottom under it