Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication

Remember the states who were banning it? I have spent some time in the medical field and I was flabbergasted that 'politicians' could tell doctors how to prescribe meds that weren't "scheduled" drugs like morphine. It made NO SENSE to me whatsoever.

I am a hospice RN and we were actually allowed to use HCQ. I had a patient's family who refused the treatment for their dad because "Dr. Faucci and the WHO saod it wilk kill him!!!!" He died. I was so mad. Nothing I could do.

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MrsNursebot17 in this post can reply

😪😪😪

Through CST, AK & FN, and Vibrational Acupuncture, I facilitate others (2 & 4 legged) on their healing journeys. WWG1WGA

I am so sorry for your loss. I have clients that are taking the vaccine. No amount of science changes their mind. It is heartbreaking and so frustrating.