My dear friend has been given 2 weeks to 2 months to live if his surgery this week doesn't work or he is deemed inoperable. He has cancer behind his kidneys that is blocking their ability to drain putting him into renal failure. He has "given it to God" at this point and I was hoping we could send some#Prayers up there and see if we can help. Thank you#PrayerWarriors
He is also okay with Love and Light, positive vibes and other modalities for those who do that as well.

With Love,
-M

Only people mentioned by @17_Goats in this post can reply

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication

Thank you everyone for the prayers and shares..

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

🙏💗🙏

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

In response Sheila Irishblessings to her Publication

Thanks!

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

Thanks

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

In response Serious Reesy to her Publication

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

🙏🙏🙏

In response Victoria Lynn to her Publication

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

Thanks

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Prayers of healing and peace 🙏💕

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

Thank you very much

(1) Show this thread

Sending prayers for your friend to have a full spontaneous recovery.
💕🙏🙏🙏💕

In response J J Larr to her Publication

Thanks

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying for all involved.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Many thanks. He has 3 sons, all of them in their 20s.

(1) Show this thread

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Prayers being sent! 🕊🙏🤍

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Thanks so much.

(1) Show this thread