Given what I now know, a large number of people must have been working on The Plan and its execution (esp. counter-infiltration) for a very long time, like encompassing whole careers and even lives. Eventually you recognise that you are a tiny part of something much bigger than yourself, and that the glory of contributing your own gifts and energy doesn't come back to you. If you didn't believe in higher powers and authorities at the start, you probably do by the end.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Absofookinglutley

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Without doubt!

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Ε€Κ€α΄œα΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦΙͺΙ’Κœα΄›α΄‡Κ€ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | π•π•€π•Šπ•€π•‹ β‡Ά πŸ€ #QFlagPin πŸ€

You are correct on all counts, Martin!

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

I have often wondered about those on the dark side. Their entire lives working towards something that they are not informed about, they are just 'doing their bit'.

I do wonder, a lot of them are nearing retiring age, and the new crop were ready to step into their shoes - more indoctrinated, more compliant to evils wish, more normalized to the abnormal, through a lifetime of TV, computer games and living on smart phones...

Right when this all began, I did wonder if the new lot, would be infinitely worse that those they were replacing, so it was imperative, that those on the side of light had to act then.

Hijrah, the act of taking over a community by stealth, infiltration.

The Dims learned this lesson well.

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is DawningπŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Yes
πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

Kek

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Praise Jesus, The Plan is Divine.