Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I wonder what sort of symbolism could be associated with Palestine.

Palestine, Ohio.

Wife and mom of 3. For God and Country.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

"We are saving ISRAEL for last.
Very specific reason not mentioned a single time."... Multiple meanings.

Is Israel in Ohio? Why is there Palestine and Israel next to each other in Ohio? (Second pic: also in Texas!)

In response Carrie Henig to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Earthling2 in this post can reply

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

Ohio was a big Masonic settlement after the Revolutionary War.

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

That explains some, there's much to dig into in that area. When big manufacturing industry brought huge amount of workers from elsewhere they knew nothing and maybe didn't even try to know of the history of the area, so the true history was covered by the new majority of the rootless population that become the next generation of Ohioans and their very recent memories only. Buy a book about history of Ohio and all it tells is of the industrial workers and nothing of the time before factories. What really was and is in Ohio?

(1) Show this thread

That’s Palestine Ohio. There is an East Palestine, there is a New Palestine, not to be confused, yet in different areas of the state. East Palestine is where the train derailment was. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania is the downwind of all of that and likely has been exposed already. We had high winds last week which also may have impacted things in that area.

In response Distinctive G... to his Publication

There is also an Israel and an Isis in Ohio

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Distinctive G... to his Publication

Yes, I assumed everyone already located the East Palestine and just wanted to bring up th "not east" Palestine too, together with Israel. White hats would not allow this kind of horrendous poison this late in the game, they are in control, so the opposite must be true, water is being revitalised and cleaned, GMO fish etc altered animals killed, to be replaced with real natural species quickly. 🐟🐠🦐🦞🐸

(2) Show this thread

Very interesting 👀

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Saving Isreal for last?