Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I wonder what sort of symbolism could be associated with Palestine.

Palestine, Ohio.

"We are saving ISRAEL for last.
Very specific reason not mentioned a single time."... Multiple meanings.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cati_5 in this post can reply

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

In response Carrie Henig to her Publication

I believe we ae Israel.

Wife and mom of 3. For God and Country.

In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication

Possible... Of course, there's a lot going on in the Israel state as well (hello Iran).

(1) Show this thread

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Carrie Henig to her Publication

Is Israel in Ohio? Why is there Palestine and Israel next to each other in Ohio? (Second pic: also in Texas!)

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

That’s Palestine Ohio. There is an East Palestine, there is a New Palestine, not to be confused, yet in different areas of the state. East Palestine is where the train derailment was. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania is the downwind of all of that and likely has been exposed already. We had high winds last week which also may have impacted things in that area.

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

Ohio was a big Masonic settlement after the Revolutionary War.

(4) Show this thread