White Squall is a mandatory watch. It's where the skipper stands trial.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I watched it with hubby a few weeks ago.

One of my all time favorite movies! I love it, especially the end!

Only followers of this user (@IdirAmazigh) can see their posts

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

I watched the Godfather III. Ending was tragic. Main character died a broken hearted man. I'd rather watch films where the good guy always wins and in which the ending always leaves us with hope and not despair.

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

Iron Eagle was a military op, but it also makes ref to the 4th Nazi Reich. Operation Paperclip and Allan Dulles' integration of Nazi spies from the Galen outfit because they "needed" them to fight the Commies. Movie: The Reich Comes to America. Hitler died in S America in the '60s, from CIA declassed file. Think about how/why Dr Death Josef Megele never faced Nuremberg justice. Satanism n pedophilia came to the DOD. MK Ultra etc.

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

the skipper stands trial and recounts events the jury(noemies) finds hard to believe (a White Squall/The Storm, and the crew/anons rally to his side in defense, even the one kicked off the ship because, WWG1WGA.

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

Ezra - which order did you tell us to watch the 3 movies in? thanks

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

We will stick by the Skipper. Thank you for your help this last week, Mr. Ezra, you are keeping me sane. I keep thinking about the tribunal in Iron Eagle where Doug gets sentanced-Chappie!!!

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

These are also worth watch this month

USNAVY COMBAT VET - PATRIOT - TRUMP SUPPORTER - #wwg1wga

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

travelers have a 3rd season?

(1) Show this thread

It's getting to the climax of the movie!

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

I don't watch movies but I sure love both of these men.

(1) Show this thread

the nazi swastika is mirrored. it should indicate clockwise rotation but does the opposite.

Army Nurse Vet.. Tweeter doesn't like me telling truth to power. JFK Jr is alive.

I am sure the Iron Eagle has something to do with the Vatican and the Cherub Angels surrounding it.

rewatched it last night.#wwg1wga

Law abiding citizen