Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

one critiscism would be the Q.
im all good w it, im just thinking it MIGHT be a turn off when youre trying really reach out to ALL people.
just food for thought

Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

In response Civil ance to his Publication

This design was made specifically for anonup. I did it for@administrator . I think we all love Q over here πŸ₯°

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

oh i know it was made for anonup.
and like i said, im on board.
just thinking from business side.
were all here bc something brought us here by our own accord.
For the namesake its not part of the "anonup" name in a business. some people may take the Q the wrong way for whatever reason. i just personally wouldnt want that if i was trying to draw people in and it wasnt part of the legal name.
i PERSONALLY like it. Just constructive critiscism.

.....or...it might keep the brain dead lefties from even bothering to come hereπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... I see what you mean however...!!

Only people mentioned by @Faith in this post can reply

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

Fact!
Truth be told...I do like arguing though.
I just wish they weren't so FUCKIN stupid.
Twitter is TOO infuriating bc there's no rational argument.
This site is good but its a Def echo chamber.
Where's the goldilocks zone?!

most are paid bots in twat land...hence why so few come to wego...survival rate for bots are 1 hour πŸ˜ƒ... will be same here

(1) Show this thread