In modern warfare, many skilled professionals train for years to apply the latest technology to turn themselves into deadly killing machines.

But enough about doctors...

Yes, you are are right, but, many doctors are still so brainwashed, that they have no inkling of their complicity in crimes against humanity. They actually wanted to help save lives when they became doctors — for example, two of brothers were retired doctors at the start of the Plandemic, and one of them died a few months ago from recurring cancer, likely the result of getting the jabs. He also had Parkinson’s at the time of his death, so, he was likely a double victim of betrayal, himself, because of blind trust.

Now, I have a nephew, a newly minted ER doctor, who has been blindly following the guidance and orders of his superiors, because, that’s what he was trained to do (and why should he listen to an aunt with no medical training?). I shudder to think of his devestation when he learns the truth about his complicity in murder. It breaks my heart. I’m not excusing his ignorance, but, knowing his heart, there is no malicious intent in it.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MaryG in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mary Gessler, click on at the bottom under it