Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

My skies are totally white in every direction as far as I can see...northeast Pa
It may be popcorn time ๐Ÿ˜

PROUD to be an AMERICAN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Navy Nurse Veteran๐Ÿฆ…โš“๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซโœจ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

and the media not talking about it, wow

Yepโ€ฆ one reporter was arrested during the news conference.
Residents were told to evacuate immediatelyโ€ฆ not too far from me..

In response RoccoQ to her Publication

The question is why?

In response RoccoQ to her Publication

Stay safe fren

(2) Show this thread

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’Ÿ our President Trumpโฃ๏ธ

10 10 ๐Ÿ˜Žโ˜๏ธ

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

WHICHEVER OFFICIAL(S) MADE THE CALL TO DO THIS MUST PROVIDE THEIR INSURANCE BONDING AGENTS FULL CONTACT INFORMATION BY LAW. THE PUBLIC CAN COLLECTIVELY ALL TOGETHER SUE THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF HTE INSURANCE AGENCIES WHICH WILL FORCE SETTLEMENT (YOU "WILL" WIN THIS WAY) AND A DISMISSAL OF POSITON AND IF AN OFFICER OF THE LAW WHAT KNOWN AS DECERTIFICATION! THEN REPORT IT ALL TO EVERY AGENCY THEY FALL UNDER AND LET THE LAW DESTROY THEM FOR THEIR CRIMES.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

High advice to locals. Immediately en mass in writing send requests for every official who is in command of the police department and who they answer to (mayor, who/how ever it works out locally) full contact information for those people's bonding insurance agents, any of them that have an oath of office needs to produce copies of that, and the people need to call the Shriff's department on the officials responsible for that fire.
BY LAW IN THE US YOU HAVE TO USE INSURANCE AS AN OFFICIAL, AND YOUR OATH OF OFFICE MUST BE CURRENT BOTH ARE LEGALLY REQUIRED TO BE DIVULGED WHILE IN OFFICE/ON DUTY OR RELIEVED OF DUTY UNTIL AN INVESTIGATION IS COMPLETE. FAILURE FOR THIS ADHERANCE TO COMPLIANCE WITH THEIR OWN CHARTER MAKES THEM LEGALLY DEFINABLE AS EITHER "IMPERSONATING AN ELECTED OFFICIAL" OR "IMPERSONATING AN OFFICER OF THE LAW" AND BOTH ARE CUFFS ON ARRESTABLE OFFENSES!
YOU WILL LOSE CONTROL OF YOUR POLICE IF YOU DON'T TAKE IT, THEY WORK FOR AND ARE PAID BY YOU! STAND UP!