Navy decode

=

Open Your Eyes πŸ‘€/ Whos Timber Lark / Operation Save Earth 🌎 β™₯/ Fasten Your Seatbelts / Biblical The Great Awakening / Blackout Overnight / USA Grid Down / Build That Wall / Im Just Being Honest / The Scales Of Justice βš–/ The Hidden Son The Veil Is Lifting πŸ‘‰πŸ¦Œ/ Lets Get This Party Started πŸ₯³/ Sorry To Keep You Waiting / The Ending Is Not For Everyone / Mary Magdalene Big Daddy Be Home Soon / The Waters Of Life 🌊/ The Holy Bible Is A Gematria Script / Stock Market Crash On Its Way / On Fire With The Holy Spirit πŸ”₯/ Knowing When Enough Is Enough / The Great Revealing Is Upon Us / Father And Mother Dragon Reunited πŸ‰/ Behold JFK Jr / Big Pharma And Gods Judgment / Your Discernment Is Killing Me / Champagne Supernova πŸ’₯/ Earthquake During Super Bowl 🏈/ I Dont Know Why Im Still Here πŸ˜“/ Ready For Heaven πŸ™
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Our+starting+lineup+is+set
311-113
TS 20:17 - 8:17

EYES ON.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

It is way past time to get the medical industry back to the basics of cause based holistic care and away from symptom based pharmaceutical care. Healthy diet, exercise, preventative measures, adequate hydration, strong immune systems, alkaline bodies, sunshine, stress reduction etc. The reduction of illness and the reduction for the need of pharmaceutical intervention starts with these whole body holistic natural approaches. πŸ˜‡

(3) Show this thread

No more propaganda!!!!

(1) Show this thread

Oasis - Champagne Supernova (Official Video) - YouTube

Official music video for Champagne SupernovaDirected by: Nigel DickRelease Date: 13 May 1996Album Taken From: (What’s The Story) Morning Glory?SUBSCRIBE HERE...

(1) Show this thread

"I Dont Know Why Im Still Here πŸ˜“/ Ready For Heaven πŸ™/ Lets Get This Party Started πŸ₯³"

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

God's child #BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-after
Greek-delay

Hebrew-lord
Greek-lawless

Hebrew-swallow (a kind of bird)
Greek- "praiseworthy", Epaenetus, a Christian of Rome

Hebrew-curd, cheese
Greek- a beam of timber

Hebrew-perversity, turning of things upside down
Greek-to shine forth

Hebrew-offense, guilt
Greek-without

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication

Hebrew-perversity, turning of things upside down
Greek-to shine forth

FLIP!
THE!
SWITCH!
πŸ“΄

(1) Show this thread

Mother. Wife. Patriot. πŸ™πŸΌβšœοΈπŸ¦ŒπŸ’—πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ#Frensandfamilyareeverything #BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸΈ

β€œBlackout Overnight” / β€œGrid Down” πŸ€”

In response Cajun Deer to her Publication

5:5 Navy

They can't say they weren't warned by MILITARY

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Cajun Deer to her Publication

Loop has been posting these type of visuals for years. Eventually he will hit the target.

(2) Show this thread

Covid Frontlines MD, Virology PhD. https://crimesagainsthumanitytour.com/ https://medicaloversight.substack.com/p/what-is-a-physician-worth

Lets Get This Party Started πŸ₯³
https://youtu.be/THNUuxQc73k

AronChupa, Little Sis Nora – Hole in the Roof [Official Music Video] - YouTube

Official video for Hole in the Roof by AronChupa & Little Sis Nora. Stream or download: https://AronChupa.lnk.to/HoleintheRoof Directed by: Aron EkbergWritte...

(1) Show this thread