My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

Anyone know more about cancer treatments and mebendazole? If you have any information, I would appreciate it.
I am Japanese. I don't understand English. The captured image cannot be read. I can't understand videos without Japanese subtitles. I have breast cancer and have been taking ivermectin since June of last year. I also saw information that it is better to use it with other deworming agents. Today I learned about an antiparasitic drug called mebendazole. There are many anthelmintics, supplements, medicines, etc. that are not readily available in Japan.
If you have any other information that can be practiced in Japan, please let me know.

Mebendazole is what they have taken for decades for deworming in India and some other countries. Fenbendazole is known to kill parasites which Cancer is.

In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Candidiam17 in this post can reply

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Yesterday, I found an online shop that carries mebendazole. I think it will take some time to arrive, but I will try to order it. Thank you for your kindness and prayers💞

Can ivermectin pills work by themselves without taking Fenbendazole or mebendazole?

In response Marla DuBois to his Publication

check out this group - using it - many comments and help there.https://t.me/dirtroadquestionschat

(1) Show this thread

多分あなたは翻訳することができます
このサイトからの情報で、役に立つと思います
https://healnavigator.com/treatments/fenbendazole-cancer-protocol/

In response Lily B.... to her Publication

Thank you for the valuable information. Saved immediately. thank you💞

(1) Show this thread