VK on Twitter - 8:39pm Eastern

Why the f did Mace get ANY shots--let alone a 2nd and maybe more. Damn! I appreciate that she is now holding them accountable but why the heck didn't she do her own due diligence before she agreed to the jabs?????

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ashka4517 in this post can reply

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

Maybe she thought she did by listening to the institutions and Doctors on TV every day. Not everyone had the time to research on the computer all day. Not going to be helpful moving forward to humiliate the jabbed.... She is obviously very smart. She probably thought she was making an informed choice and trusted the medical industrial complex.

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

It doesn't take a lot of time to investigate. I have little time for that myself. Due diligence is a responsibility we all have. Something of this magnitude doesn't take much time to figure out.

(1) Show this thread

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

I agree with your wonderment as to WHY she EVER agreed to get a shot, and a 2nd one!
But I commend Rep. Grace for "putting it in their faces, that their cavalier or frightened posture caused them to not be brave and resist their actions!
Our parents used to tell us, "Unfortunately, some of the most painful sense is 'bought' sense."

King Solomon on "Wisdom":
20 Out in the open wisdom calls aloud,
she raises her voice in the public square;
21 on top of the wall she cries out,
at the city gate she makes her speech:

22 “How long will you who are simple love your simple ways?
How long will mockers delight in mockery
and fools hate knowledge?...

"29 Because they hated knowledge
And did not choose the fear of the Lord,
30 They would have none of my counsel
And despised my every rebuke.
31 Therefore they shall eat the fruit of their own way..." (Prov. 1)

Her words NOW are very powerful! They are not hypothesis only, but FACTS! They are nails for the L

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

...Nails for the Left's coffins!

(1) Show this thread