Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

B R A V O !

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

This is still just the trained monkeys not the ringmasters, but we are getting there.

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

The MSM should be FORCED to show this on repeat. This is 🔥🔥🔥🔥

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

Yesssss

Same ones

In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication

That is Exactly Right!!

(1) Show this thread

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

Love ya Kim! Have great weekend. We are getting so close. Optics are flowing!!

In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication

Thanks and Ditto :)
Seems like things are certainly bubbling up.
Enjoy your day.

(1) Show this thread

I used to work in healthcare and was seeing things that were not good amongst my jabbed peers and when I spoke up on FB and tried to protect others they blocked and covered over my content.

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

A good old fashioned arrest would be great...
or a face whipping - they deserve it

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Holy Shit. She is awesome...thats what i want to hear from every damn soul in congress....

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

She toasted their ass!
If you watch the rest of it the Dems in the room tried to stop her because she basically let the ones in the room that participated know they too would be help accountable!
BADASS!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

You see this one?

(1) Show this thread

im picking up not so good vibes for this guy.
i wouldnt be surprised if something happens...
and the gop will get blamed for it.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

This is unbelievable. The way she framed the questions against the backdrop of her own personal experience with the jab is ultimately effective. If this clip should go viral on Twitter, I think normies would take note. The execs couldn’t have looked more guilty and she could not have looked more badass.

WHOA! That was a serious smack down. I wonder if Facebook will be next. The censorship over there was UNREAL.

A lot of people deleted their accounts because of it.

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Share this as much as possible, please! Talk about a red pill!

Why the f did Mace get ANY shots--let alone a 2nd and maybe more. Damn! I appreciate that she is now holding them accountable but why the heck didn't she do her own due diligence before she agreed to the jabs?????

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

I agree with your wonderment as to WHY she EVER agreed to get a shot, and a 2nd one!
But I commend Rep. Grace for "putting it in their faces, that their cavalier or frightened posture caused them to not be brave and resist their actions!
Our parents used to tell us, "Unfortunately, some of the most painful sense is 'bought' sense."

King Solomon on "Wisdom":
20 Out in the open wisdom calls aloud,
she raises her voice in the public square;
21 on top of the wall she cries out,
at the city gate she makes her speech:

22 “How long will you who are simple love your simple ways?
How long will mockers delight in mockery
and fools hate knowledge?...

"29 Because they hated knowledge
And did not choose the fear of the Lord,
30 They would have none of my counsel
And despised my every rebuke.
31 Therefore they shall eat the fruit of their own way..." (Prov. 1)

Her words NOW are very powerful! They are not hypothesis only, but FACTS! They are nails for the L

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

Maybe she thought she did by listening to the institutions and Doctors on TV every day. Not everyone had the time to research on the computer all day. Not going to be helpful moving forward to humiliate the jabbed.... She is obviously very smart. She probably thought she was making an informed choice and trusted the medical industrial complex.

(2) Show this thread

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

i bet gadde was wishing she wore a pair of depends at that hearing