Got to say I'm again disappointed ...... Now I know this will be resolved election wise one way or another and Trump will be reinstated , but I want the BOOMS ! I want the traitors brought to true justice ! I want to believe in Q ! I've tried to redpill everyone I can to the point I look like a fool "somethings gonna happen" --- nothing happens ! WTF can someone let me know whats really going on ??????? I watched the superbowl and I didnt want to, havent watched a game all year because it was the patriot thing to do . But it was said watch , don't miss halftime! I never watched a halftime sh

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

expectations = disappointment

In response white light to his Publication

They keep implying what we should expect .... I'm trying to get people ready and keep up the faith. As I said, I know Trump will be back, but this is exasperating. I really could give a F but I'm trying to do what is implied they want us to do.

I think this a lesson for us in patience and trust. I had to learn that the hard way. Whatever they say, they say because they have to, for optics, sometimes to throw off the enemy. we have to be wiling to take the fall occassionally for the greater good, to be 'fooled' so the enemy will also be fooled. I'm ok with that now because i know it's#GodPlan... can you be ok with that too?

Only people mentioned by @prOjectWhiteLIght in this post can reply

In response white light to his Publication

I've been falling for over a year now . Even went to dc because I was asked to.
Luckily most of my friends are individuals like me and not sheep but my family / kids think I'm nuts. It's just aggravating believing then it not coming to fruition . I just want America back for everyone and I'm trying to do what I believe is my part . I am not giving up or in , but I think I'm not going all in on these q posts any longer. God bless the USA and all of us that support her .

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

sometimes you have to pull back and regroup. most of us know how you feel. you are one fine Patriot 👊 TQ for stepping up to the plate for humanity!

Father, husband, Patriot, combat vet and defender of the constitution.

mistake number 1: there are probably only ten people that have the complete playbook and maybe 3 of them are civilian. 2: do not give dates because nothing is set in stone. each action has cause and effect and those plays are slowly reaching an end with available moves left. 3: giving up; never give up! the plan is already won, whole thing just has to play out, meanwhile YOU KEEP DIGGING! dont let the hubris of you being privy cloud your judgement/discernment. nothing can stop what is coming! watch: simon parkes, charlie ward, sacha stone, robert david steele, x22, RSBN, as a pick me up

(2) Show this thread