Got to say I'm again disappointed ...... Now I know this will be resolved election wise one way or another and Trump will be reinstated , but I want the BOOMS ! I want the traitors brought to true justice ! I want to believe in Q ! I've tried to redpill everyone I can to the point I look like a fool "somethings gonna happen" --- nothing happens ! WTF can someone let me know whats really going on ??????? I watched the superbowl and I didnt want to, havent watched a game all year because it was the patriot thing to do . But it was said watch , don't miss halftime! I never watched a halftime sh

Only people mentioned by @StobyAmerican in this post can reply

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

expectations = disappointment

In response white light to his Publication

They keep implying what we should expect .... I'm trying to get people ready and keep up the faith. As I said, I know Trump will be back, but this is exasperating. I really could give a F but I'm trying to do what is implied they want us to do.

(1) Show this thread

Pissed off patriot, patiently waiting for justice. Trust and faith in God is unwavering, trust in man,, not so much.

Get used to it bud,, nobody really knows whats going on,, or whats going to happen,, they think they do,, they really want to, but they dont. Just stop thinking about it,, go about your day like you used to, expect the worst, hope for the best.