Only people mentioned by @KeriA1776 in this post can reply

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Keri Alexander to her Publication

None of your business.

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

That thought also crossed my mind.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

foods overrated i eat crayons

Nurse, Mother, daughter, Nana, Seeker of TRUTH💞 MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸!!!

In response reaper myer to his Publication

And school glue🤣😂

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

Wife of AF vet for almost 25 years, homeschool mom, author. Child of God, patriot. God bless the USA! Love books, chocolate #savethechildren

A month or so, if we eat what some of us are pickier about. We have a family of 6, and 2 dogs. God will always provide though, so no worries.

I live in the boonies so my food supply is endless. Deer , turkey, rabbit, goose, and fish in my pond, and lots of ammo lol. Not concerned.

I hope enough for whatever comes.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

My big worry is an emp knocks out our solar, so we can't get the well to work for the animals... food and bottled water for humans is taken care off.

I can see me riding my horse to the ranchers wind driven watering tank...

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Fasting for 40 days not out of the question.
Relocation limits ability to squirrel.
H2O is a must.

FJB .......Trump is my President

7 days . Went through stocked food these prices are breaking us .

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

Focus on items fresh or packaged on sale. If you need to add things like raman noodles b/c they're cheap add those. I'm not an advocate for eating those things but they'll keep you alive.
Look for items that last longer like apples. Can you make your own bread instead of buying. This is a super easy bread method. My over needs to be about 415° not 450...
https://youtu.be/0kNBrEiQ45A

Maybe theres a tip you haven't thought of. We'll get through this.

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

(1) Show this thread

I caned a lot of dry goods plus the can foods plus the MREs plus the stockpile water I could go two to three years.

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

About 6 months, also extra for family and friends . Rice , oatmeal , flour ,sugar. The necessities 😊

In the 46% 🥰🙏🏼

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Maybe a month of canned tuna and chicken. We bought sprouting seeds which are high in protein. We have canned veggies, fruit, chickpea pasta. We also bought granola bars, grits, oat meal etc. Not sure how long the carb stuff will last because we don't eat that stuff. But for long term shelf life it's better than nothing. Bought it over a year ago. I also stocked up on cashews for a snack. It can all be stretched out. If there is an emp we will use our hot tub water to flush the toilet and I have been storing distilled water that I make for drinking. I am prepared to eat only 1 meal a day if an emp takes place. We will do the best we can and I pray for everyone out there. We started our first garden last summer....so hopefully we will get some veggies back.

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Everything canned can last me about 3 months, pasta, beans will last for 6 to a year depending on how many mouths I have to feed.

Less than 0, if that is possible.
https://youtu.be/y1VX_W32mNM

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

I just saw a 8 point MRE running through woods a bit ago. I do not want him in muh house tho . What a strange question lol xD

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

4 months, but not enough kitty litter! Or tequila! My husband just added that 🤣

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Approx 6 months worth in house (stored) + whatever in normal cupboards and fridge. All extendable with hunting, fishing, trapping, foraging..

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

About a month on meat if it stays cold enough.

#GodWins #HoldTheLine #NeverGiveUp - MAGA since the Gold Elevator and Q since 10/28/2017!

We have about a one year supply of food and supplies for the two of us.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Longer than 3 months.

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I barely have that. 95% of people wont. What will happen then?

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will be your 17!

We changed the timeline ending, WE changed the timeline ending, WE CHANGED THE TIMELINE ENDING.

3x
🙏God's plan!

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

Can you explain? I think I missed something. :)

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Yay
Great news.

(3) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Curious to know...how many days you are prepared for
@VincentKennedy
???

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Good question

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

We have access to 2 cistern wells and enough food for 40 people for 80 days. God told us 16 years ago to stock up. Not for ourselves, for others.

Generators, solar power, water purification systems and much more.

All glory to Abba Father.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Would you please share what type of solar power you have? Many thanks

(1) Show this thread

Teaching my wife gun SAFETY USN-AS-16,AS-36,PHM-4,DDG-965.Vietnam Vet. OATH to the Constitution and Country is for Life ,Pureblood,WWG1WGA

2 months

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

VK, how many days should we have?

Follower more than a poster.

Fasting starts Wednesday 2/15/23.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response RQLLQ to his Publication

Good catch! VK said 48 hours

(1) Show this thread