#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Show up every single day and work all day to help others and just get cast aside and ignored. That's the world we live in. Won't ever give up tho.

It's not ignored...Im sure people notice your work. I don't know you personally or how you spend your day...but I bet you are an outstanding Patriot!

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RogueAnon in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

I spend all my days helping others on the internet. I don't have any income whatsoever. I live in my own poverty, my parents feed me but that's it. I've got nothing. I don't want anything but the truth to be spread. Military is the only way. β™₯

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

I enjoy your posts here Lauren! Thank you for helping in our humanitarian movement! I totally get where your coming from...I do work for free too and it can be exhausting and seems unnoticed. But I see you and THANK YOU PATRIOT 😊

(1) Show this thread