Show up every single day and work all day to help others and just get cast aside and ignored. That's the world we live in. Won't ever give up tho.

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

God's child #BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

That's something WE don't do
Give up is not a part of our vocabulary 😏

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication

Just throwing valuable military comms at the wall to see if they stick. Dedicated to helping people who don't care. πŸ˜“

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

It's not ignored...Im sure people notice your work. I don't know you personally or how you spend your day...but I bet you are an outstanding Patriot!

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

I spend all my days helping others on the internet. I don't have any income whatsoever. I live in my own poverty, my parents feed me but that's it. I've got nothing. I don't want anything but the truth to be spread. Military is the only way. β™₯

(1) Show this thread

I see u