I have been doing black seed oil, ivermectin, wormwood, diatomaceous earth, cistus incanus tea, and a bit of MMS for a while... herx'd at first, but now is easy. Generally feeling "cleaner" in terms of health.

The real hard thing to confront is craving sugar... which feeds the nasties.

It takes a full two weeks to get sugar out of the system by being very strict. No fruit, not even a raisin! No carrots, potatoes; consume what is referred to as water based veggies - kale, celery, peppers, courgette etc... Carbs from other sources kept to 50mg daily. Good probiotic am and pm. Healthy fats help to feel full.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DiannePauline in this post can reply

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

In response Dianne Star to her Publication

Check out Karen Tripp, candida recovery. I followed her protocols without deviating and had a total recovery from candida. Unfortunately the Thorne product she recommends (formula SF722) which is 10-Undesenoic Acid, 250mg is no longer available. Good information. If there are any sugar cravings, it is those yeasty beasties. Those cravings are no longer there.