Here comes the BOOMS!

@RepClayHiggins
warns the Twitter employees that their depositions and arrests will soon be waiting for them. πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

@WokeSocieties πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Only people mentioned by @Exnavypatriot in this post can reply

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response John Hewitt to his Publication

Clay has A PAIR!
BRASS!

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

I love my Louisiana boy, Clay Higgins! Clay does not play!
πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ”₯πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" β€œChance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Damn that was Tight I love it Clay Higgins rocks

Wife ,Mother and grandmother V.P. of a construction company going on 4th generations, watching my grandson grown up in this business,

This is going to be one hell of a week!

Served my country in the 80s-90s. Proud husband and father. Always asking questions. Looking for the truth.

In response nuts11 nuts11 to her Publication

Week month year. πŸ‘β˜οΈπŸ«‘

(1) Show this thread

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

🍿

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Clay Higgins is like a pissed-off Republican cousin of James Trafficant...I liked James, I like Clay too!