From GhostEzra on TG

This video has been deleted from every platform (including Google) years ago. It took me a long time to find it.

MAKE IT VIRAL, AND SHARE! FOLLOW FOR MORE 💣...

Only people mentioned by @HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

i find ghost ezra as useless as tits on a bull lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCxLTn6TNaA&t=85s
it was taken out of context and i found it in 10 sec....i must be a wizard lol

President Obama Speaks at Palais Des Beaux Arts - YouTube

President Obama delivers remarks at Palais Des Beaux Arts in Brussels, Belgium. March 26, 2014.

In response reaper myer to his Publication

3min in

(1) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

I remember the first time I saw this. Shook me to the core.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

It would be useful to hear the full clip for context. I heard it once but did not save it. It made a difference to hear the true beginning and full end.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Yes, it would be if we could find it ;)

(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Such a filthy, filthy POS!
Good fookin riddance

fyi .. the middle finger emoji is gone 😔

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Agreed ;)

In response Evangelina to her Publication

The "new" AU is a mess. I I don't believe such a talented/capable admin could screw things up so badly unless it was, for whatever reason, intentional.

(2) Show this thread

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

I'm sending you a big FUCK YOU, 0bama.

Wife ,Mother and grandmother V.P. of a construction company going on 4th generations, watching my grandson grown up in this business,

ordinary? really, I remember seeing this and looking at the crowd God help Us because I would have been the one to call him out. They just stood there and made his case😕

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response nuts11 nuts11 to her Publication

His audience was comprised of the "elite" so no, they would not object but rather agree wholeheartedly.

(1) Show this thread