Global Patriot, because this is a global cause.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

It gets even better! Once the MedBeds are in place, Doctors, Nurses, Hospitals AND pharmaceuticals WILL BE OBSOLETE. This tech is being used in limited cases to keep WhiteHat soldiers numbers up while they CLEAN OUT the D.U.M.B.s. There are some videos of soldiers talking about getting both arms cut off by DS laser weapons and waking later with ALL functions INTACT,

Only people mentioned by @Dengalla in this post can reply

In response Dennis Gallant to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Dennis Gallant to his Publication

Here's my question. If they had medbed technology, why are they going after children and women for adrenochrome and organs???

Lover of life, freedom and my God. Sharing my truth.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Medbeds can fix your avatar but not give you a soul.. I believe adrenachrome is like taking essence from the soul.. just my theory

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Adrenochrome is a drug and they are addicted. It is not a cure.

(2) Show this thread