Only people mentioned by @Dengalla in this post can reply

⌚ T̨͈͗̌ͥr̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇ḿ̬̏ͤͅp̞̈͑̚͞s̠҉͍͊ͅ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝l̙͖̑̾ͣḑ̴̞͛̒ 2024 -⒄ #𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 ➊➐➐➏ ╰┈➤ CheckMate .·:*¨༺ #𝕎𝕎𝔾𝟙𝕎𝕎𝔸 ༻¨*:·.

In response Dennis Gallant to his Publication

How many million of us have this same story?
Have these same feelings?
Have a shit ton of lead?
Their days are numbered!!
Be Ready!!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I have confidence that justice is coming. These people won't rest until it does. Afterward their souls need healing.😭

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

They can run...

Lover of life, freedom and my God. Sharing my truth.

I can feel her pain…☹️☹️😢

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Dear Lord this is exactly what they did to my Brother!

Global Patriot, because this is a global cause.

In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

So sorry to hear about your brother. They murdered my brother also.

(1) Show this thread

APL 8.17 🙏 17 🐸 144💚000 👼 1111 🙏

Oh my heart 😢 They tried to give this to my dad...I told that doc that I would hunt her down if she did. They use the craziest scare tactics to make you feel like if you don't give them this he's gonna die. I feel so bad for the people that think they're doing the right thing because that's what the doctors are telling them they need to do. Fear works. Glad I was awake enough to understand or my dad wouldn't be here.

Heart wrenching, these psychopaths' need to be held accountable. How the hell could a nurse or a doctor do this. What the ! I will never trust the medical profession again.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts