Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Timelines are merging :)

When commerce retracts back to reality the influence of money's reach will also retract religions back to local reality. The Chessboard's ancient order is drastically being upset.
If you want the door to open on a really deep reason to scratch your head on friends, then ponder this and reply later after having done so. I am curious about the observations of every ANON chess player.

Have any of you ever pondered the secret behind the royal order the pawns so carelessly thought of, and played with the mindset of quite literally being treated like "expendable fodder" in the match? They represent the lands, taxed income, and expendable peasant lives of the Royals that owned the lands. The back row is "My Castle, Family, Court, and Kingdom"! Or my personal shit in other words! They represented a king's family/bloodline, law, army, and fortifications.
~
Has anyone applied thought as to why religion is portrayed as second rank/answering to crowned royalty in this very old scheme?

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yester Vue, click on at the bottom under it