Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Pray it is. How you doing DoQ.

Trump supporter, patriot, time travelleršŸ˜‚I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

Merging into what exactly?

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

Clowns revealed in China/other
This will be made public soon
https://qposts.online/post/809

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

When commerce retracts back to reality the influence of money's reach will also retract religions back to local reality. The Chessboard's ancient order is drastically being upset.
If you want the door to open on a really deep reason to scratch your head on friends, then ponder this and reply later after having done so. I am curious about the observations of every ANON chess player.

Have any of you ever pondered the secret behind the royal order the pawns so carelessly thought of, and played with the mindset of quite literally being treated like "expendable fodder" in the match? They represent the lands, taxed income, and expendable peasant lives of the Royals that owned the lands. The back row is "My Castle, Family, Court, and Kingdom"! Or my personal shit in other words! They represented a king's family/bloodline, law, army, and fortifications.
~
Has anyone applied thought as to why religion is portrayed as second rank/answering to crowned royalty in this very old scheme?

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

OMG I never actually thought he would do it, I was just joking!!

https://V2.anonup.com/thread/11391683

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

The death of the largest shipping industry history has ever known is China. The death of China means the death of shipping & that irreparably sinks commerce. Commerce feeds the accumulation of the excessive riches of the earth like we know today post-80s. Riches allow kingdoms/nations/governments to become enormous affording powerful armies & police. They then extract a great measure of life-force form from the people to then merely exist.
Shipping brings food to the world & the world sends amazing otherwise inaccessible things back to us as raw or processed materials to make mind-bending modern tech out of. Modern tech drives the Internet, cell phones, & the "profit commerce" of the generation. When the shipping giant dies the world retracts back to maps you can see in Google Earth history for every location on earth to what it used to look like in about 1965 or so. Shipping is ALL China has, it's nothing without it. It is a REALLY poor nation behind the public curtain. REV 18

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

WATCH THE WATER

(1) Show this thread

Questions like Directions to the Truth

Say what?

Questions like Directions to the Truth

Say what?

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Another@VincentKennedy coincidence ;)

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" ā€œChance Favors the Prepared Mindā€ Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Nana and I were thinking the same thing yesterday timelines merging!