Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Gayle Storm

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

D a m

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

So a few years ago my guide gave me a couple of words to look up KEK being one of them and now I cant remember the other but it led me to IBM.

IBM has been building quantum computers from what I see and at the time the site I found was even offering geeks software training for them.

IBM is a fairly deep hole to check out imo.

As with most things here words can have multiple meanings.
I have had visions of dams indicating there are some that might be blown, one of those being Hoover, which is with out doubt a satanic creation.
Or...

D.A.M
https://www.ibm.com/topics/digital-asset-management

Only people mentioned by @GayleStorm15 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Gayle Storm, click on at the bottom under it